Three do’s to be followed while maintaining hygiene in the kitchen-
1. Work surfaces, floors and walls should be non-absorbent, washable and without cracks.
2. Surfaces should be kept free of any infection growing in corners.
3. Walls and ceilings must be free from flaking.
4. Keep the drains clean and disinfected.
Three don’ts to be followed while maintaining hygiene in the kitchen-
1. No food particle should be left on the surface to rot.
2. Open drains should not be there.
3. Dustbins should not be overflowing.